Also known as Maracuja Oil - the Passion Flower Seed Oil provides a light blast of hydration for young skin. Harvested from seeds of the passion flower, selected from both South Africa, cold pressed, fully filtered and refined.
- Passion flower seed oil (also known as Maracuja oil' ) is one of the best known sourced of omega 6 fatty acids, containing nearly 80% linoleic acid.
- Linoleic acid helps restore the barrier function and reduce scaling on the skin.
- Light and thin in consistency, protecting and nourishing without being too heavy – perfect for oily skin types, and non-clogging.
- Skin with acne has been found to have less linoleic acid than 'normal' skin types.
- The high level of essential fatty acids are known to recharge and replenish the skin.
- Vitamin C brightens skin.
- Anti-inflammatory – calming for problematic skin
- Vitamin A slows the breakdown of collagen, and normalises oil production – great for balancing oily skin.
- Vitamin A normalises the appearance of pigmentation & help prevent breakouts. It also promotes natural moisturising – leaving skin radiant and glowing.
- Passion Flower seed oil helps to treat dry hair and scalp – lighter than other hair oils, anti-inflammatory and great for an irritated scalp.